Sunday, June 16, 2013

So I am a makeup noob.

I am. I wear brown and light brown. That has been my life up until now.
I have looked and even owned gorgeous palettes with vibrant, beautiful colors with no flippin' idea how to wear blue or purple or green. 
But with my discovery of a whole world of tutorials, reviews, and sites dedicated to helping noobs like me, I'm branching out. I'm busting out the blues and the purples. No idea what to do with yellow still so I suppose we'll save that. 
I've been slowly accumulating a nice collection of makeup that includes lots of color and finishes. 
Today, I'm heading to Ulta and I have a whole wish list! Might not be able to get everything, but I'm hoping to make a dent. 

Here are some things I want:
I looooove Urban Decay eyeshadows. Except the glitter bomb that is Uzi lol. Since these are so pricey, I'll probably only pick out one or two and try some other less expensive items instead. 

I'm eager to test out the Ulta brand of eyeshadows. The reviews are decent so I'm hoping with some Ud primer potion, this stuff will hold up well. 
A smattering of other items I want. I need more matte shadows for blending and I'm in love with the NYX pigments. 

I also need some brushes I'm thinking...I don't have many on my WL, I actually have a good amount of brushes but I'll probably end up with several! 


I'll be crossing things off as I go. And probably adding on!!



No comments:

Post a Comment